- Community – Provide a healthy family event, bringing our community together with renewed interest in everything Ashland and Hanover has to offer, including strawberries!
- Vendors – 250-300 per year
55% Arts and Craft Vendors – Exposure and/or sales, promotion of arts.
15% Non-Profit Civic Booths – 501©3 Free booth for exposure; plus booths for fund raising and/or sales,
10% Food Vendors – All with non-profit groups, feeding the 30-40,000 visitors.
20% Businesses Vendors – in Ashland-Alley and Hanover-Homeshow, advertising and/or sales.
- Visual Arts – Over one hundred artisans sharing their visions with the community.
- Performing Arts – Two stages with continuous entertainment of a variety of music, dance, and demonstration groups providing them with experience, exposure, and civic service.
- Scholarships – ASF has given over $50.000 in scholarships to the Hanover schools.
- Non-Profit Grants – Over $20,000 in grants; including the Fire/EMS, Hanover Free Clinic, ACES, HAAC, ARC, Hanover Safe Place, Ashland Museum, Comfort Zone Camp, etc.
- Non-Profit Booths – 20 to 30 free booth spaces yearly, valuing over $20,000.
- Non-Profits Sponsors – All 10 to 20 food booths share in a percentage of profits.
- Kid Zone – A chance for kids of all ages to play (cake-walks, bouncy toys, and raffles), an opportunity of community service hours, and make memories.
- Pageant – Miss and Mister Strawberry Pageants on stage, chosen from a drawing.